AVEVA creates industrial software that inspires people to shape the future. From water and energy to food and infrastructure, our solutions turn opportunities into business value. We work with our customers and harness the power of our ecosystem to deliver solutions across the asset and operations lifecycles. We use collaborative innovation to empower people and industries, enabling the planet to thrive.
Senior Manager, Sales Process and Platform
There are 4,500 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
An opportunity within our global sales operations team has arisen for a Senior Manager (Sales Process & Platform) to define and implement the future state digital sales vision. The successful candidate will do this by advising on and implementing effective sales processes and technical architecture across the full sales lifecycle. To have success in this role you will gather full business interlock and agreement on target state and the tools required to support the process. You will be able to demonstrate credibility, by way of experience, successful delivery of similar projects of all tools and technologies, to time and budget with high levels of sales organisation adoption. You will also be responsible for change management /training to bed processes and platforms into the business.
• Define the target sales process for the global sales organisation
• Define the sales and partner technologies stack together with IT
• Lead the implementation of new tools and processes to automate the end to end selling processes and enhancing seller productivity and proficiency
• Lead the change management into the business ensuring accepted change and understanding of ways of working
• Embed a structured demand management and build schedule to bring stability to the sales platforms
• Work with stakeholder groups across the business to build the technology roadmap for the end to end digitization of the sales process and partner management process
Essential Competencies, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Expert Customer Relationship Management domain knowledge, knowledge ‘what best practice looks like’ anchored on salesforce.com and related technologies
• Track record of Defining, owning and embedding consistent CRM processes across the global sales organisations
• Strong process excellence skills & experience – e.g. Process Mapping, Lean, Six Sigma, Benchmarking, RPA, design thinking
• Strong CRM Domain Knowledge and implementation experiences including sales clouds, master data management, contact management, configure, price and quote, incentive compensation management, sales cycle administration, analytics and reporting, digital signatures, contract lifecycle management etc.
• Demand management – understanding of demand management processes, track record of implementing and running a demand cadence into the business and partnering with IT to ensure successful delivery of ongoing requirements
• Process Ownership Process simplification - decrease the complexity of customer centric operational processes delivering more consistent/common, consolidated and integrated sales processes across the business.
• Change management – understanding and ability to assess the change impacts of process automation with the sales community
• Best practice – adopt practices and procedures closer to relevant industry best practices; where possible and where consistent with other business priorities
• Reporting & Analysis – improve lead to order process and sales reporting/analysis (this in effort to produce, timeliness, granularity and accuracy)
• Ability to build consensus and manage diverse, group-wide stakeholders through influence (not control)
• Excellent Stakeholder Management and Impact at all levels
• Strong execution focus and ability to manage ambiguity
Key Working Relationships:
• Vendors and Consultants
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.