AVEVA creates industrial software that inspires people to shape the future. From water and energy to food and infrastructure, our solutions turn opportunities into business value. We work with our customers and harness the power of our ecosystem to deliver solutions across the asset and operations lifecycles. We use collaborative innovation to empower people and industries, enabling the planet to thrive.
There are 4,500 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
We are looking for a bright, innovative and enthusiastic individual to join our Corporate Communications team full time. This role will be within the Global Corporate Communications Team based in Cambridge HQ.
Communications Assistant – Cambridge, UK
• Provide support across all disciplines within the Global Corporate Communications team, including but not limited to:
o Researching and collating content
o Writing articles for intranet and newsletters
o Supporting events – hosting, creating content
o Publishing content
o Collating analytics and developing measurement dashboards
• Learn all aspects of communications, including the use of digital channels and support the team with the implementation of new channels and running of campaigns.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Keen interest in digital communications.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Flexibility and an ability to work on tight schedules with firm deadlines.
• Experience of working with MS Office, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• University Degree or relevant experience.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Confidence and the ability to work independently as well as within a team.
• Attention to detail.
• Desire to learn and develop skills while sharing knowledge across a wider team.
• Good time management and organization.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
• Ability to implement new skills learned on the job.
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.