AVEVA creates industrial software that inspires people to shape the future. From water and energy to food and infrastructure, our solutions turn opportunities into business value. We work with our customers and harness the power of our ecosystem to deliver solutions across the asset and operations lifecycles. We use collaborative innovation to empower people and industries, enabling the planet to thrive.
Team Assistant, Corporate Strategy & M&A
There are 4,500 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
Team Assistant, Corporate Strategy & M&A – Cambridge, UK
• First class secretarial support to the Head of Corporate Strategy, Head of M&A and SVP Strategy Planning and their team, including assistance with meetings, travel, events and all strategy projects.
• First point of contact for the Strategy & M&A team, to handle all queries and be responsible for identifying the next point of escalation when required and handling queries appropriately.
• Comprehensive diary management
• Organization of meetings, both internal and external to include follow-up calls/meetings, meeting room bookings and associated catering requirements.
• Liaison with Company advisors and analysts.
• Assistance with taking and distributing meeting minutes for the monthly meetings and other meetings where Corporate Strategy are involved.
• Maintain Corporate Strategy team website.
• Management of internal processes for Strategy
• Coordinate and assist with team meetings and events
• Assist in reviewing, processing expense, approvals & other reporting activities (Concur, SRM, etc.)
• Coordinate and book travel and accommodation, arranging transportation, and other necessary logistics.
• Coordinate internal/external calls with analysts, brokers and M&A targets
• Assist with creation and review of corporate presentations
Skill and Qualifications
• Previous senior level support experience is essential
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
• Extensive knowledge and experience of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Initiative, attention to detail and determination to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner to achieve critical deadlines
• Experience of managing complex travel itineraries with multi point agendas
• Excellent communication skils both verbal and written with all Company Stakeholders at all levels of the business.
• Ability to prioritise and multi-task, working with minimal supervision,
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.