We are a leading precision medicine start-up, creating intelligent software to enable oncologists to monitor response to cancer therapy in near real-time. Our team uses applied bioinformatics, machine learning, genomics, and the experience of our associated oncologists to bring low invasive ‘liquid biopsies’ to cancer clinics worldwide. We are deep in the stages of R&D with clinical partnerships in California, the UK and Singapore, where we are working to understand the clinical consequences of tumour evolution during treatment. We have completed two tranches of fundraising; first from a large Cancer Centre and the prestigious Y Combinator accelerator program and later by top UK and Silicon Valley investors, and are now focused on growing quickly.
People who join us range from academics at leading research labs at leading universities to ambitious young developers and machine learning engineers. Joining CCG.ai means joining an incredibly talented and motivated group of people that share our vision of pioneering an industry. Work at CCG.ai is incredibly varied and we challenge ourselves daily. We work all over the world and often travel and socialize together. You’ll often find us chatting through interesting problems over a coffee or beer. We are looking for people who will fit into our diverse, supportive and stimulating company team culture, who like to overcome challenges and drive the company forwards.
Main duties: The Product Manager will lead the vision, strategy and execution of OncOS, as well as, develop a deep understanding of how they are built. You will ensure that our business and/or user community is well represented. You will also help to define the product roadmap by working closely with the development team to deliver your vision across sprints. If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology, and a passion to deliver cutting-edge software to help change cancer patient management everywhere, then this is the perfect job for you! Responsibilities:
● You’ll build great relationships with key stakeholders and user groups and work with them to understand the clinical problems that needs solving
● You are the eyes, ears and voice of our users, and you’ll use various research methods to quantify and interpret what they want and need
● Put everything you’ve learnt in the context of our competitive landscape, desired clinical outcomes and business value
● Build a roadmap of releases that deliver a compelling vision of OncOS
● Have a commitment to delivering change and solving complex challenges with an analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
● Take yourinsight and use it to lead productreleases working with otherteams (marketing, sales, legal and regulatory) as needed
● Define requirements through user stories and acceptance criteria
● Within a Scrum framework, work collaboratively with the development teams, coordinating collaborative design, sprint planning and grooming sessions
● Create effective working relationships with teams across the company to communicate progress.
● Project manage the delivery of everything needed forlaunch: e.g. sales & marketing material and training, legal, support etc.
● Measure and analyse feature performance to uncover opportunities to improve user experience and increase adoption
We’d like to work with someone who has:
● At least 2 years’ experience in a Productrelated role
● Excellent communication and facilitation skills with an engaging, clear and concise manner
● The ability to quickly build trust and credibility with stakeholders
● A great organisational, prioritisation, and project management skills
● An evidence based approach to decision making; comfortable working with data to turn information into knowledge
● Experience presenting to groups and interacting with users
● A passion for products, health and technology
● Experience of working in an agile / scrum environment Useful experience (although we are open-minded):
● Experience of working in health/ otherregulated environment
● Experience of planning and executing customer based research
● Experience working on a software product Other benefits include:
● Working on world-changing technology with leaders in the field
● Dynamic, innovative, passionate, entrepreneurial team
● Inclusive company culture
● Flexible hours (outside of core hours)
● Paid personal development days (e.g. hackathons, hosting events, learning to code)
● Potential to attend conferences and meetings worldwide