We are a leading precision medicine start-up, creating intelligent software to enable oncologists to monitor response to cancer therapy in near real-time. Our team uses applied bioinformatics, machine learning, genomics, and the experience of our associated oncologists to bring low invasive ‘liquid biopsies’ to cancer clinics worldwide. We are deep in the stages of R&D with clinical partnerships in California, the UK and Singapore, where we are working to understand the clinical consequences of tumour evolution during treatment. We have completed two tranches of fundraising; first from a large Cancer Centre and the prestigious Y Combinator accelerator program and later by top UK and Silicon Valley investors, and are now focused on growing quickly.
People who join us range from academics at leading research labs at leading universities to ambitious young developers and machine learning engineers. Joining CCG.ai means joining an incredibly talented and motivated group of people that share our vision of pioneering an industry. Work at CCG.ai is incredibly varied and we challenge ourselves daily. We work all over the world and often travel and socialize together. You’ll often find us chatting through interesting problems over a coffee or beer. We are looking for people who will fit into our diverse, supportive and stimulating company team culture, who like to overcome challenges and drive the company forwards.
Main duties: Provide executive assistance & support to the CEO, CSO, CTO and other designated executives.
● Extensive calendar management, travel planning and management, meeting planning management, expense reporting, and executive level correspondence and coordination.
● Promoting efficient time management by understanding the nuances and logistics of arranging meetings, off-site meetings and/or events, appointments & travel, including liaising with other senior management & preparation of supporting materials
● Ensuring that management is informed of deadlines and problems
● Administrative assistance and instruction to co-workers as needed
● Arranging teleconferences, domestically and/orinternationally
● Assisting with contract administration as needed including obtaining signatures, scanning and electronic filing
● Special projects as assigned
We’d like to work with someone who has:
● 4+ years of experience in a similar senior executive assistant or office administration role
● Ability to show and demonstrate on a consistent basis initiative, professionalism, poise and flexibility and work within an environment of frequent interruptions, conflicting priorities, and varying workloads
● Ability to observe strict confidentiality in all aspects of services provided
● Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface effectively with a wide variety of internal and external clients
● High energy,resourcefulness, independence, flexibility, forward thinking and planning are all crucial to this position
Highly developed written communication skills, including report writing, presentations, email correspondence and verbal communication skills, particularly in dealing with people of diverse backgrounds
● Project management skills
● Demonstrated excellence in time management; attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
● Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and operate with a high sense of urgency
● Ability to execute independent judgment Useful experience (although we are open-minded):
● Experience in a Life Sciences company (biotech, pharma, diagnostics or medical device)
● Expert level and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and GSuite
Other benefits include:
● Working on world-changing technology with leaders in the field
● Dynamic, innovative, passionate, entrepreneurial team
● Inclusive company culture
● Flexible hours (outside of core hours)
● Paid personal development days (e.g. hackathons, hosting events, learning to code)
● Potential to attend conferences and meetings worldwide
● Socials Key details:
Competitive salary depending on experience. Also includes equity and bonus-based remuneration. Our hiring process includes a phone interview, technical challenge, an in-person interview day and reference checks. We aim to complete the hiring process within 4-6 weeks of application. As a team, we are committed to working together to positively impact the daily lives of cancer patients. We enjoy solving complex problems, thinking around corners and bouncing forwards through learning. Most of all we care about each other and the mission we're on together. We believe that a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or your secret aversion to cucumber water. Experience in cancer biology and biotechnology are not required – all you need is a passion and a desire to be part of our mission.