ANSYS Granta is the ANSYS Business Unit providing market-leading software that enables product development organizations to manage vital information and make critical decisions about their engineering materials.
Product Marketing Manager
You will create clear and effective product messages for these products, develop technical marketing tools and content to support marketing and sales activities, and plan and ensure delivery of compelling marketing campaigns – using tactics such as events, webinars, video, and digital marketing. This is an opportunity to combine an interest in science and engineering with great communications and commercial skills to play a key role in driving growth of an exciting technology business.
• Understand the ANSYS Granta products, develop clear value propositions for them, and work with our creative teams to deliver these messages through PowerPoint, video, white papers, brochures, infographics.
• Ensure that the ANSYS global sales team and Channel Partner network have the tools and information they need to effectively sell and support ANSYS Granta products.
• Ensure an active and up-to-date web and digital marketing presence for ANSYS Granta.
• Plan product launches and marketing campaigns to drive business growth.
• Support online and in-person events – including hosting and presenting at webinars and participating in industry conferences.
• First degree in a physical science, engineering or a closely related subject is essential.
• Qualifications relevant to business, communication, or marketing would be useful.
• 5+ years of experience work post-graduation, including some experience of working in a scientific or engineering environment.
• Experience in a technical marketing environment, product marketing role, or similar in a commercial environment would be a significant advantage.
• Strong skills in PowerPoint and in preparing and giving technical presentations are essential.
• Confidence in surveying and summarising technical literature is essential, as are excellent skills in writing, editing, and organisation of information. English-language writing must be to a high standard.
• Ability to realistically plan and implement projects is essential.
• Enthusiasm and excellent inter-personal and communications skills are essential.
• Familiarity with web authoring, HTML, publishing / multimedia software, video editing, and social media would all be advantages.
• The role would suit an energetic candidate with drive and a desire for personal growth – depending on experience, it could include line management responsibilities, now or in future.
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
• Customer focus
• Results and Accountability
• Transparency and Integrity
• Sense of urgency
• Collaboration and Teamwork
ANSYS does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of ANSYS. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.