ANSYS Granta is looking for a pro-active Education Product Manager with a passion for Engineering Design, Materials and Education. You will drive the product strategy, planning, product management, and successful customer adoption of CES EduPack software and our other Education products at universities worldwide.
Granta Education Product Manager
• Own the success of CES EduPack and be responsible for driving its growth
• Understand the needs of our academic customers and develop strategic and detailed product plans for CES EduPack and our other Education products.
• Lead all aspects of the both product management and product marketing for CES EduPack and ensure delivery and adoption of key new products and enhancements.
• Working closely with academic customers and prospects to understand and define the requirements for successful new product enhancements.
• Marketing the products, through compelling marketing collateral (prepared with assistance from the Marketing Communications team), support for Academic Sales, and by thought leadership activities (e.g., presenting at conferences and webinars).
• Providing Product Ownership for the CES development team as a key stakeholder in the development process.
• Work closely with the Granta Selector product manager to ensure developments meet the needs of users in both academia and industry.
• Interact with leading academics passionate about materials education and research.
• Join a vibrant, multicultural, interdisciplinary team.
• A passion for Engineering, Materials and Education
• A Bachelors or higher degree in Engineering, Materials Science, or a closely related discipline
• Some software product development experience
• Have an organized approach and the ability to prioritize and trade-off conflicting commercial and technical constraints.
• Possess excellent presentation and interpersonal skills and be comfortable working with technical and commercial staff both internally and with customers.
• The ability & willingness to travel to our academic customers and conferences outside the UK as required.
• Ability to work with a diverse and multicultural group of engineers and scientists, often located in different time zone
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
• Customer focus
• Results and Accountability
• Transparency and Integrity
• Sense of urgency
• Collaboration and Teamwork
ANSYS does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of ANSYS. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.