As an Angular / TypeScript Software Engineer at Granta, you will be responsible for building front-ends to our flagship product, GRANTA MI. This is a C#-based application server, built on top of an SQL Server database, and accessed via a variety of well-defined interfaces.
Software Engineer - Angular TypeScript
• Developing clean, maintainable cross-browser code in Angular, TypeScript, jQuery and HTML/CSS to drive a new generation of web applications.
• Evolving and extending our great automation test coverage using tools such as Protractor and Jasmine.
• Championing User Experience across our software development process.
• Explaining, communicating and drafting UI designs.
• Knowledge of cross-browser Angular / TypeScript, HTML and CSS
• Experience of designing and implementing Angular applications
• An eye for design and visual aesthetics and an attention to detail
• Strong communication skills and the ability to draft and visually communicate UI design
• Knowledge of LESS and AJAX
• Experience with unit and end to end testing frameworks for web applications, such as Jasmine or Protractor
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
• Customer focus
• Results and Accountability
• Transparency and Integrity
• Sense of urgency
• Collaboration and Teamwork
ANSYS does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of ANSYS. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.