As a C++ Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for building the gateway for our flagship product, GRANTA MI. Our Gateway links CAD, CAE & PLM systems used by thousands of designers and analysts to GRANTA MI. The leading system for materials information management.
Senior Software Engineer - C++
• Developing clean maintainable code, predominantly in C++ and the latest C++ frameworks, to allow clients access to our platform via CAD, CAE & PLM systems.
• Providing your input and experience to all stages of our development lifecycle. From design and specification through to development and quality.
• Ensuring the Gateway platform products are developed and maintained to a high standard.
• Working on cross-platform technologies across Windows and Linux.
• Using debugging, diagnostic and profiling tools to help us build efficient software that works.
• Significant development experience of object-oriented programming in C++, including knowledge of the latest C++ libraries.
• Worked with cross-platform development technologies on Windows and Linux
• Development experience of XML technologies, including WSDL, XSD, SOAP.
• Good knowledge of at least one secondary language (e.g. C# .NET, VB .NET, Python, Java).
• Customer focus and a good awareness of software usability issues.
• Effective written and verbal communication, presentation skills and an attention to detail.
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
• Customer focus
• Results and Accountability
• Transparency and Integrity
• Sense of urgency
• Collaboration and Teamwork
ANSYS does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of ANSYS. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.