The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for leading full life cycle recruitment activities for positions on cross-functional teams across EMEA, as well as developing innovative and effective recruitment strategies, identifying top talent, ensuring compliance throughout the recruitment process, as well as collaborating with hiring managers and HR business partners to deliver an exceptional customer and candidate experience. The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will also provide human resources support to assigned business units, as needed.
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
• Responsible for leading full life cycle recruitment activities which includes, but is not limited to conducting intake sessions with hiring managers, recommending and evaluating recruitment strategies for effectiveness, guiding hiring managers and candidates throughout the interview process, negotiating complex total rewards packages, and ensuring a smooth onboarding process for new hires
• Manage and prioritize multiple searches, projects and customer relationships
• Maintain the applicant tracking system to ensure hiring practices are within compliance standards
• Design and implement strategies to attract candidates for niche, hard-to-fill positions
• Work closely with managers and staff to define and execute local HR strategies that enable the accomplishment of business objectives
• Knowledgeable about the business and consultative on HR-related matters, including but not limited to benefits, compensation, etc.
• Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to all stakeholders through meetings, email updates, and reports
• Provide support to client groups regarding employee relations issues, salary administration, performance management, organizational effectiveness, compensation and talent management, as needed
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience, however, an equivalent combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration
• Prior recruiting experience with progressive experience with sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
• Prior experience with ATS and/or HRIS to source, track and manage candidates
• Prior experience recruiting technical and professional positions
• Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Fluency in English
• Prior experience with ATS and/or HRIS to source, track and manage candidates is strongly preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Proven ability to develop relationships across multiple teams with all levels of employees
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
• Able to identify areas of improvement related to talent acquisition and develop strategies to address these areas
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
• Customer focus
• Results and Accountability
• Transparency and Integrity
• Sense of urgency
• Collaboration and Teamwork
ANSYS does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of ANSYS. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.