The software team lead / manager will be responsible for a small group of 4-6 people, including developers of various levels of experience and one or two testers.
Software Team Lead Manager
• Developing innovative new ways for customers to interact with their Materials data
• Building robust back-end solutions to enable customers to manage their Materials databases
• Optimising the application to satisfy the rapid growth of information stored in MI
• Evolving the product suite to keep pace with the changing needs of our clients
• Experience of the technical team lead role; leading, managing and directing other team members.
• Extensive current, hands-on development experience with C# and the .NET framework
• Good knowledge of .NET libraries and frameworks, including idiomatic usage
• The ability to make effective use of debugging, diagnostic and profiling tools to build efficient software
• The analytical skills to effectively resolve technical problems with simple solutions and be able to build consensus around those solutions
• Effective written and verbal communication, presentation skills and an attention to detail
• Proficiency in refactoring, including techniques to develop and extend legacy code
• Customer focus and a good awareness of software usability issues
• Good knowledge of at least two secondary languages (e.g. css, html, t-sql, TypeScript etc.) and platforms
• Significant expertise in the optimized, performance and scalable use of SQL Server in an application environment
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
• Customer focus
• Results and Accountability
• Transparency and Integrity
• Sense of urgency
• Collaboration and Teamwork
ANSYS does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of ANSYS. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.