Marketing Executive-Digital and Events
- Are you a driven marketer with the ability to deliver creative digital content campaigns within a fast-paced environment?
- Do you have a proven track record in automated marketing campaigns?
- Are you creative, resourceful and looking to join an organisation that brings out the best in you? If you have answered ‘yes’ to the above, this could be the role for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive- Digital and Events to join our dynamic marketing team in Cambridge.
About the role
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement the strategic marketing plans to achieve lead generation targets to support public sector contracts
- Manage integrated digital campaigns, through channels including email, PPC, SEO, social media (paid for and organic) and utilising emerging technologies
- Measure campaigns to inform future plans and activity
- Write clear, informative and effective marketing copy for use in newsletters, case studies and success stories
- Represent our brand at regional exhibitions where necessary, support the set up and close down briefing all parties involved where appropriate
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure marketing activity is fully aligned with business needs
We are looking for someone with strong multi-platform marketing experience with a focus on digital channels. You must also possess the ability to advise and influence internal stakeholders along with the following;
- Experience in managing digital marketing campaigns to achieve lead generation targets and within budget
- Ability to advise and influence internal stakeholders
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage several simultaneous projects to tight deadlines and to prioritise tasks
- Self-starter, enthusiastic and driven with excellent attention to detail
- Experience in the B2B market
- A marketing degree or equivalent experience
- Experienced user of Adobe InDesign (or comparable software) and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere) is desirable along with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, WordPress and other web platforms, e-marketing packages, social media platforms, InDesign software and Citrix Goto Webinar/Meeting desirable.
We offer a competitive salary of up to £28,393.00 along with a host of benefits:
- A generous 10.5% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance and ill-health income protection
- 26 days holiday (rising to 28 after 2 years’ service, pro rata for part time)
- Free car parking onsite
- A flexible and supportive working culture
- A modern, open space and technology enabled working environment
- Wellbeing programme for employees
- A range of flexible benefits including holiday-buy scheme, eye care vouchers, annual flu vaccination and a cycle-to-work scheme.
Exemplas Trade Services Limited (ETSL) delivers the trade support services for the Department for International Trade in the East of England. ETSL is a subsidiary of the Exemplas Group, one of the UK’s foremost business support organisations with nearly 200 employees across a number of locations. As a business we recognise that giving a superior service to our clients depends on making the most of our people and we aim to give our teams challenging opportunities, recognition for achievement, job enrichment and the maximum flexibility we can.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all and value diversity in our workforce. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
The fine print
- Please note this role is subject to mandatory Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) pre-employment screening comprising verification of identity, nationality and immigration status, confirmation of 3 years minimum employment history and/or other activity, and third-party verification of unspent convictions.
- Please note you must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.