App developers, stores and payment providers cross the threshold into the Bango ecosystem to converge, grow and thrive.
By bringing businesses together and powering e-commerce with unique data-driven insights, Bango delivers new business opportunities and new dimensions of growth for customers around the world. Being inside the Bango circle means global merchants including Amazon, Google and Microsoft can work together with payment partners from Africa to the Americas, accelerating the performance of everyone on the inside.
Bango. Think inside the circle.
We are looking for an experienced and flexible Senior Project Manager who will is proven successful in delivering customer integration projects in an efficient and proactive way.
Your customers will include megacompanies including Amazon, Google and Microsoft plus communication providers like Vodafone, EE, O2 and more. To align skills with our customers, you will be technically proficient and have experience in software integration projects.
You will work closely with multiple functions across Bango including technical, finance and business development, as well as building relationships with customers. You will deliver efficient and timely results.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with customers, partners and internal teams to define project scope and deliverables
- Deliver to a defined project scope, to an agreed resource plan and timeframe
- Drive internal resources and third parties throughout all project phases from kick-off to launch
- Maintain a high level of positive communication with customers, partners and internal teams
- Proactively manage project scope creep, pushing back or involving sales as appropriate
- Create clear plans to succeed, based on customer priorities for timeline, functionality and resources
- Continue to drive process improvements and redefine how Bango deliver projects
- Ability to represent Bango and our customers interests from their viewpoint
- Experience of project management using standard project methodologies and tools
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects at various stages in their lifecycle
- Expert use of project management tools, such as MS Project, RAID logs, CRs, etc.
- Sound technical background, with experience in managing integration projects within Communications, Payments or IT sectors
- Excellent customer management and communication skills in email, calls and in person
- High degree of diligence and professionalism, meticulous attention to detail
- Have a high level of numeracy, literacy and delivery of consistent, high quality deliverables
- Flexible working hours when required, to align with our customers time zones
- Experience in program management or customer relationship management
- Good negotiator of scope, time and deliverables
- Flexibility and interest in international travel to meet with customers and global partners
- Experience delivering international projects across multiple countries, time zones and languages
- PMI, Prince2 or similar accredited project management accreditation(s)
- Primary base will be in Cambridge
- A friendly, informal working environment
- Your own Bango buddy - to help you settle in
- Bendi-time (flexible working hours)
- Bango social events
- Choose your own headphones, keyboard & mouse
- Generous share option scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 28 days with 4 years' service
- Cycle to work, gym discount
- Financial support for employee activity groups and charitable activities
- Free fruit, drinks and snacks, limitless tea, coffee and good quality espressos
- Company branded hoodie… to keep you happy and comfortable
- Group personal pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Employee Assistance Program