Iprova is pioneering the application of AI based technologies for physical science invention.
We are working with some of the world’s best-known technology companies in North America, Europe, and Japan to develop advanced algorithms that enable the products and service of tomorrow to be invented faster and more disruptively than previously possible.
Already, all 10 of the world’s largest tech companies including Apple, Google and Tencent reference our inventions.
Not only do we invent fast, we are also growing fast!
We offer an opportunity to enjoy diverse work locations
- Skiing and hiking in the beauty of the Swiss Alps within 45 minutes of our Lausanne office
- Buzz and energy in one of the world’s most vibrant capitals at our central London office
- Vibrant, dynamic surroundings in one of the world’s technology centres in our Cambridge office
Some of the other great benefits include
- Flexible working arrangements
- Close association with some of the world’s leading universities and companies
- Travel and conference attendance is actively encouraged, together with continuous learning
- And of course, an opportunity to join our friendly and fun loving team!
We are seeking a Business Development Director to grow sales of our software and services in Europe, working with both existing and new accounts. As a B2B salesperson you will be responsible for sales of our software and services to large corporate customers based in Europe.
It is essential that you have a strong background in technical or software sales and/or services with large corporate customers in Europe with revenues over €3bn.
This is a commercially challenging, hands-on and entrepreneurial role that will give you the opportunity to work in an exciting, high-energy, creative and fast-moving start-up, while also allowing you to work alongside some of the world’s best-known companies. We offer exceptionally competitive packages and a fun-yet-focused working environment.
- Own and hit/exceed the annual sales target for Europe by selling to existing accounts and developing new ones
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan for Europe which integrates with other planning in Iprova to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Own and develop the sales process, from lead generation through to qualification through to contract negotiation and close
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Represent Iprova at events and act as an advocate for the company, effectively communicating our value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Assist in growing the sales and commercial teams, and nurture the skills of others in the company
- Have fun and play and become an essential and integral part of our team!
- Proven sales experience, meeting, or exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels of an organisation, including at the executive level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close – including contract negotiation
- Outstanding listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Clear and intuitive understanding of technology in physical science
- Strong and demonstrable knowledge of Intellectual Property and innovation
- An dynamic “can-do” self-starter with proven experience in selling at a senior level to large corporations
**Please only apply if you can demonstrate a strong understanding of electronic engineering/physics, and intellectual property**
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter.
On your cover letter, please outline your interest in the position, and why you feel you will be suitable, including your answers to the following questions:
- Describe your experience selling at an executive level in large companies.
- Briefly substantiate your experience in/knowledge of electronic engineering/physics and Intellectual Property
- Select one project listed above and give a more detailed description on it.
Please note that we will only use the information you give us for recruitment purposes. By submitting your details to apply for a position, you consent to have your personal details used to process the job application. We will treat the information in strict confidence.