Full-time, salary offered depends on experience. We are looking for someone who has worked at management level previously. Ideally the candidate will have financial services experience.
Client Administration Manager
To provide support services to the Directors, Financial Planners and Client Relationship Managers of MM Wealth.
• Fully understand the processes and procedures of the team to ensure effective management support is provided.
• To work strategically with all teams to meet the demands of the business.
• Collaborate with Senior Client Administrators to ensure day to day work is distributed throughout teams and workload targets are monitored and met.
• Work with all areas of the business to enable the administration team to have good working relationships with the staff team and facilitate delivery of an excellent client experience.
• Liaise with external providers on issues or projects as required.
• Provide Management Information on both an adhoc and regular basis as required.
• Work with Senior Client Administrators to identify training needs and development requirements within the team.
• Adhere to the company handbook at all times.
• Adhere to compliance requirements and procedures as guided by Risk Management and the Financial Conduct Authority regulator (FCA).
We offer a very competitive benefits package. If you wish to find out more about this role, please do contact us.