Do you enjoy working in IT Support but feel your current role can be repetitive & monotonous? Do you often see the more interesting work escalated to other teams? At Bridge Partners we can fast track your career by training you to deal with all levels of IT issues, ensuring your working day is varied and interesting. You will be constantly upskilling your technical ability whilst supporting some fantastic businesses who are doing some amazing things.
Service Desk Analyst
About Bridge Partners
Bridge Partners are widely regarded as Cambridge’s leading supplier of outsourced IT support. We provide bespoke onsite & remote support to Start-ups and SME’s in various sectors from biotechnology, life sciences & economics. We focus on long-term relationships that stay true to our values of clarity, partnership and quality.
- Working on a busy service desk providing remote support by email and phone on a shift rota between 8am and 6.30pm Monday - Friday
- Undertaking varied and interesting project work for clients
- Monitoring client’s systems and services remotely
- Configuring and building client machines
What we need from you
- The ability to hit the ground running with support of Microsoft technologies in a desktop environment with the potential to grow your knowledge of servers, virtualisation, Active Directory and relevant backup solutions
- The ability to deliver good customer service
- Great problem-solving skills with the ability to see the challenge through
What's in it for you?
- At Bridge Partners, we are a family. We’re a friendly bunch with passion, ambition and we thrive on teamwork, learning & development
- Good work/life balance with family/partner friendly policies
- 25 days holiday, increasing every 2 years you work with us
- Company socials – we’ve had everything from the Crystal Maze, Cambridge Lockhouse to BBQs and dinners
- We’re committed to your personal career growth and we’ll provide you with opportunities to further your technical skills and progress within the business
If this sounds like you, then start your journey with the Bridge Partners family by submitting your CV.