Are you a Senior Service Desk Analyst looking for a varied and interesting role offering the opportunity to get involved in exciting project work and deal with cutting edge technology across a diverse client base? Then we can offer you a great place to work with genuine progression prospects.
Senior Service Desk Analyst
About Bridge Partners
Bridge Partners are widely regarded as Cambridge’s leading supplier of outsourced IT support. We provide bespoke onsite & remote support to Start-ups and SME’s in various sectors from biotechnology, life sciences & finance. We focus on long-term relationships that stay true to our values of clarity, partnership and quality.
- Working on a busy service desk providing remote support on a shift rota between 8am & 6.30pm Monday to Friday
- Sharing your skills & experience to mentor and train junior members of the team
- To be the escalation point for more advanced troubleshooting
- Undertaking project work for clients
- Monitoring client’s systems and services remotely
- Configuring and building client machines
- Actively working to progress and streamline the service desk processes to make for a more efficient and higher quality support for our clients
What we need from you
- The ability to support predominantly Microsoft technologies from desktops to servers including virtualisation, Active Directory and relevant backup solutions. Combined with cloud services such as Office 365 and SharePoint.
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- The ability to deliver outstanding customer service
- Leadership and team building skills to support your colleagues
What’s in it for you?
- At Bridge Partners, we are a family. We’re a friendly bunch with passion, ambition and we thrive on teamwork, learning & development
- Good work/life balance with family/partner friendly policies
- 25 days holiday, increasing every 2 years you work with us
- Company socials – we’ve had everything from the Crystal Maze, Cambridge Lockhouse to BBQs and dinners
- We’re committed to your personal career growth and we’ll provide you with opportunities to further your technical skills and progress within the business
If this sounds like you, then start your journey with the Bridge Partners family by submitting your CV.