The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing the digital customer acquisition and marketing strategy.
- Optimising the best digital channels to grow traffic, leads and sign-ups including; Paid and organic search, Paid Social, Display, Youtube & Email.
- Maximising website and campaign conversion, taking a data led approach to understanding and refining the customer purchase journey.
- Managing external agencies to improve performance and ensure activites run smoothly.
- Delivering data driven performance and turning insights into actionable changes.
- Providing digital KPIs, reports and recommendations to management.
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will have a strong understanding of all core digital marketing channels and a desire to work within a dynamic and driven environment, with the following experience and traits:
- At least 3 years performance marketing experience within a consumer facing business or digital agency.
- Analytically minded, you have impeccable attention to detail and the ability to see trends amongst complex data, delivering end-to-end campaigns.
- Excellent knowledge and use of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Sheets, Google Ads and third-party data management tools.
- Experience with building and optimising campaigns across Facebook and Instagram using Facebook Ads Manager including building custom audiences.
- Experience managing PPC campaigns and bid management strategies, developing effective and dynamic ad copy.
- Experience auditing conversion and user behaviour, to optimise purchase and sign up journeys of an ecommerce website.
- Experience designing email automation programmes (with Dotmailer or similar).
- A passion for multivariate testing to continuously improve ROI and campaign performance.
- A track record of hitting cost per acquisition targets and managing 5-6 figure monthly budgets.
- Enthusiastic about the large number of dog-related puns that form part of our working lives. If you have previously worked in a direct-to-consumer subscription-based business or have experience of the pet industry, that would be a bonus.
Based in central Cambridge, a short walk from the station, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is growing fast and changing pet care. Our culture is friendly and supportive, with very low staff turnover rates. The business has won multiple prestigious awards and gained a reputation for being an exciting and fun place to work.
Other benefits of the role include:
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Dog friendly office
- Garden with BBQ
- Well stocked kitchen
- Pawsome team social events
Job reference: PP-JOB-18
Reports to: Marketing Manager.
Location: 5 Brooklands Avenue, Cambridge (a short walk from Cambridge train station).
Remuneration: Competitive + benefits, based on experience.
Start date: ASAP.
How to apply: If you think you’d be pawsome in this role, and you’re interested in talking more about it, please send your CV and an email telling us why you think you’d be a great member of our pack. Strictly no recruiters – we will bark at you.