Customer Services Advisor – full time, Copley Hill Business Park, Cambridge
Are you ready to drive forward an award-winning business that is transforming cancer screening and diagnostics? Are you experienced in delivering excellent customer service and looking for an opportunity to make your mark in a unique and rewarding sector? If so, we want to hear from you as we’re recruiting to our superb and growing Cambridge-based team.
At Check4Cancer we provide specialist bowel, breast, cervical, lung, prostate and skin cancer screening services. Our unique services provide access to one stop clinics for people who have suspected symptoms of cancer enabling rapid access to treatment.
Our Customer Services team provides information and booking assistance to our clients whilst supporting the operational aspects of our business. You will have experience of delivering high-quality customer service, though this does not need to be in a medical organisation. You will be able to demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills, good attention to detail and strong administrative/organisational skills. You must also be competent in using MS Office products and online systems.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
- Answering email enquiries via the ticketing system
- Proactively assisting clients/prospective clients in making decisions to purchase C4C services
- Booking appointments
- Key contact for all office-related maintenance including cleaning contract and office supplies
- Booking travel and hotel for Nurses
- Answering and filtering phone calls
- Contacting existing patients due to be recalled
- Keeping the office tidy
- Post distribution and franking of mail
- Sending out correspondence using the Client Management System.
- Uploading medical reports
- Close communication with all Consultant Secretaries regarding annual leave and the chasing of outstanding reports
- Checking ‘out of hours’ voicemails
- Liaising with private secretaries
- Organising courier logistics, both within the UK and internationally
- Collating presentations; binding and printing
- Campaign work for all services, BreastCheck, LungCheck, ProstateCheck and SkinCheck
- Ensuring all ClinicKits are checked and prepared before dispatched
- Communicating with insurance companies
- Processing incoming samples against client records
- All other reasonable management requests.