Are you ready to drive forward an award-winning business that is transforming cancer screening and diagnostics? Are you an experienced qualified or part-qualified accountant with a passion of analysing data looking for an opportunity to make your mark in a unique and rewarding sector? If so, we want to hear from you as we’re recruiting to our superb and growing Cambridge-based team.
Financial Analyst– full time or 4 days/30 hours per week, Copley Hill Business Park, Cambridge
At Check4Cancer we provide specialist bowel, breast, cervical, lung, prostate and skin cancer screening services. Our unique services provide access to one stop clinics for people who have suspected symptoms of cancer enabling rapid access to treatment.
You will be a qualified or part-qualified accountant with experience of working in a commercial finance function and a flair for interpreting data. You will also bring experience of producing budgets and projections, together with advanced Excel skills.
The successful candidate will provide commercial and operational analysis to support the operational and strategic needs of our company. This will include:
- Preparing and updating financial projections for current financial year including profit and loss account, balance sheet and cash flow
- 3-5 year business planning and modelling to establish future funding requirements of business
- Development and issue of Management Information to business, including KPIs and dashboard at overall company, departmental and service line level
- Support in preparation of budget
- Preparation of reports for main customers and strategic partners
- Detailed review of profitability of individual services and customers
- Development of Management Information reporting systems
- Making recommendations that will improve profitability and stability of the business
- Market analysis of existing and future markets.
If you would like to apply for this role please apply with your CV and cover letter.
For more information about Check4Cancer see our website.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE