IDTechEx provides independent business intelligence, strategy consulting and events in high-growth emerging technology areas such as electric vehicles, energy harvesting, advanced materials, robotics, printed electronics, Internet of Things, 3D printing, Life Science and wearable electronics.
Mobile App Developer
Founded in 1999, we are a global company based in the in UK with presence in Japan, Germany, USA and Korea.
We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The initial focus will be to implement a new lead tracking system for our events with user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you will write needs to be organised and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Gather specific App requirements and suggest solutions
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the IT team to deliver well-architected and high-quality code
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Stay up to date with new technology trends
- Proven work experience developing native apps (iOS and/or Android platforms)
- Knowledge of UX and UI
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Xamarin / .Net