Working alongside a travel coordinator and travel assistant, you will deliver an excellent travel experience to colleagues and others to support them as we take our Versius system world-wide. We’re looking for some-one who can coordinate and book various travel requests (simple and complex) from internal and external stakeholders.
Why join us?
CMR is one of the UK’s most exciting companies to be joining right now. The scale of our ambition to build a world-class medical devices company in Cambridge is matched only by the breath-taking innovation that underpins our next generation of surgical robot. We’re an award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Our values are ambitious, humble, people focused and fair and responsible. If you share these values, our passion for improving lives, and have the skills to make a real difference to the way minimal access surgery is developed and delivered, then it’s a great time to join us.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Taking full ownership of the travel experience for all internal and external stakeholders
- Processing bookings through a third-party online booking system
- Ensuring that all travel is booked to the highest standard and in line with our travel policy and procedures
- Liaising with travellers to gather all appropriate information for travel
- Sharing and managing travel information to a consistent and high-level within the wider support team
- Training and supporting the wider team to ensure relevant and up-to-date processes are applied
- Supporting the travel coordinator with Visa applications
- Additional tasks as directed by the Travel Coordinator and Business Support & Office Manager
We’re a high growth company and as such roles change and evolve. We’d expect you to be willing to turn your hand to anything within the Support Team remit that helps the team deliver its objectives.
A natural communicator hopefully goes without saying, but in addition we’d like you to have:
- Excellent knowledge of the current travel industry
- Previous experience in online booking through a third-party travel management company
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to produce, clear, concise and first-class communication to our travellers
- Excellent customer service including the ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- High level of professionalism with a proactive and “can-do attitude”
- A natural ability to organise your own work thoroughly and consistently to meet demanding deadlines
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including non-contributory pension scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance, and our legendary monthly BBQs). On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.