We need experienced Account Directors who can think innovatively with an outcomes-focused mindset, devise inspirational solutions that engage and excite learners, show the responsiveness and agility that delivers a great client experience.
This role, and what we are looking for
We have an excellent reputation for the high quality of the work that we do. This appointment will enable us to take advantage of the high level of demand from our pharmaceutical clients.
As Account Director you will own client relationships, manage projects and bring creativity and experience to instructional design. You will have responsibility for designing and creating medical communication solutions for our pharmaceutical clients. You will work with internal and external colleagues as required and be responsible for maintaining the high standards of quality and attention to detail on which our reputation is based.
You will be someone who is comfortable managing multiple projects concurrently, and able to effectively coordinate input from a range of stakeholders. You’ll definitely be someone who can prioritise effectively, and proactively manage clients and other key stakeholders to keep projects on track.
From the start, you will be encouraged to contribute to business development. You’ll participate in the sales process from initial project briefings and writing proposals, to presenting in pitches and running client workshops. And, through your creativity and commercial awareness, you’ll be helping to develop the range and quality of the services we offer.
As well as having extensive experience working in a similar role in a medical communications agency, the ideal candidate will be able to:
• think innovatively with an outcomes-focused mindset
• devise inspirational solutions that engage and excite learners
• show the responsiveness and agility that delivers a great client experience
• work efficiently ad quickly, successfully managing multiple projects concurrently
• exhibit a strong commercial awareness and lead internal financial discussions
• manage internal and external teams to ensure quality and smooth delivery of work
• oversee quality of work and compliance of all materials
• drive new business development by leading proposals and pitches.