We need tenured Medical Writers who can; challenge the norm and think creatively about learning content, achieve rigour in compliance, while creating inspiring solutions that defy the traditional.
This role, and what we are looking for
We have an excellent reputation for the high quality of the work that we do. This appointment will enable us to take advantage of the high level of demand from our pharmaceutical clients.
As a Medical Writer you will be responsible for developing medical communication solutions for our pharmaceutical clients. You will create content for a range of audiences from patients and healthcare professionals, through to sales representatives and medical affairs teams. You will deal with content across a range of therapy areas to be delivered in various and mixed media.
You will work collaboratively with internal and external colleagues but will also have the drive to work independently. You will be responsible for maintaining the high standards of quality and attention to detail on which our reputation is based.
Our ideal candidate will have extensive experience working as a medical writer, ideally in a medical communications agency environment. We expect our medical writers to:
• challenge the norm and think creatively about learning content
• achieve rigour in compliance, while creating inspiring solutions that defy the traditional
• research and write medical content of the highest quality, robustly referenced
• exhibit a strong commercial awareness and participate in internal financial discussions
• demonstrate confidence in dealing with people at all levels in our clients’ organisations
• bring experience of working in a range of media
• demonstrate an excellent eye for detail, ensuring quality and accuracy
• manage the content production process
• participate in client meetings and contribute to proposals and pitches.