Cordic ltd is the leading provider of cloud based despatch software for the ground transportation and taxi & private hire sector. Our innovative solutions help hundreds of companies and tens of thousands of cars thrive in a fast moving industry which is facing many changes. With autonomous vehicles on our streets, innovative uses of machine learning, cloud computing and consumers becoming ever more tech savvy, Cordic offers the opportunity to work in some of the most exciting areas of technology being developed today.
Since its inception in 2002, the people at Cordic have been pioneers in cutting edge technology which has revolutionised the industry and now, due to recent investment, Cordic is looking to set the bar even higher, develop new and original ideas and lead the way into the future of this exciting sector. We are currently looking for ambitious and progressive individuals to help us achieve this goal.
Based in the North of Cambridge, within easy access of the A14, the Cordic office is on the edge of the inspiring city where many advanced tech companies are based including various other ground-breaking mobility technology businesses.
As a Sales Administrator, you will:
• Liaise between the Sales and Accounts teams.
• Create tickets in the CRM system, ‘Manager’.
• Prepare customer quotes in the accounting system, ‘Microsoft Dynamics NAV’.
• Manage customer specific requests such as the delivery of additional services and products.
• Report dashboard from payment service provider:
• Manage fraud
• Answer customer queries
• Answer customer queries on outstanding balances and on services & products purchased.
• Assist in the monthly billing via NAV.
• Ad-hoc self-billing processes – Sum Up, Microsoft, VNC, Co-pilot.
• Maintain customer database.
• Assist other members of the Accounts team.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail, working in a very organised manner.
• Great team spirit, willing to help colleagues, keen to learn.
• Very good numerical skills.
• Knowledge of accounting and ERP/CRM systems.
• Competent user in Offi ce Excel and Word.
• Taxi industry & product knowledge desirable, or at least an interest in software.
In return, you will receive 24 days annual leave (excluding Bank Holidays), pension, life insurance, BUPA membership, discretionary annual bonus scheme, and Pizza Fridays (last Friday of every month).
To apply for the Sales Administrator role, please submit your CV with a cover letter. No agencies please.