Cosworth is a world-leading technology business that delivers high performance engine and electronics solutions for automotive vehicle manufacturers and motorsport teams.
As a Cosworth Software Engineer, you’ll be involved in all aspects of the software life-cycle, from design, to implementation, to testing and maintenance. Working out of our Cambridge office, you’ll work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging projects. We can offer a great career path, job security, interesting projects and a friendly team-oriented environment.
We’re open to candidates at all levels, from fresh graduates, to seasoned professionals. If you exhibit the right aptitude, we’d love to hear from you.
Cosworth pioneered combining video and data to enhance data analysis in motorsport and have now taken that technology into the automotive sphere. We currently have exciting opportunities to join our dynamic team of highly skilled software engineers responsible for our next generation video/data acquisition systems.
You will be working with automotive OEMs to develop products that allow motoring enthusiasts to improve their performance on and off track.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Collaborate in a team environment to deliver great software.
- Develop solutions for some of the world’s largest companies.
- Write clean readable code.
- Learn and utilize new technologies.
- 2:1 bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with one or more development languages (C, C#, C++, etc.)
- Proven numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and team working skills.
- Eye for detail and problem-solving ability.
- Developing high quality embedded software in C/C++.
- Linux application development (e.g. Qt, IPC, multi-threading).
- Automotive software and diagnostics.
- CAN bus.
- Video capture, processing and encoding.
- Data acquisition and real-time processing.
- Collaborating with customers and third-parties.