ThoughtRiver, the market leader in intelligent legal pre-screening is disrupting legal services by enabling businesses to dramatically increase the deal velocity in sales and procurement teams and reducing time to contract. Our artificial intelligence solutions automatically pre-screen contracts to improve productivity and enable automated triage and risk management capabilities.
We recently announced Series A investment from Octopus Ventures and are in a rapid scale-up phase. We have been named by Business Insider as one of the Top 15 European AI start-up companies, with a rapidly expanding global client list.
What you’ll be doing
The Content Squad is responsible for improving and expanding review streams (use cases) for our customers.
- You will work closely with the OOTB team to support the creation of new review streams including developing risk policies and optimising the performance of our models.
What we’re looking for
- Law degree with a precise attitude to legal concepts and process.
- Adept at analysing legal data
- A technical empathy and understanding of machine learning principles
- Adaptable, inquisitive and willing to learn new skills and approaches
- Prior success working in a collaborative, team environment
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Post qualification experience of commercial contract law
- Prior involvement with technology solutions that support legal operation