At GHX, our mission is to reduce the cost of doing business in healthcare by enabling better supply chain management. Through our suite of supply chain software solutions, we make it easier for hospitals, healthcare providers and suppliers to drive cost and inefficiency out of their processes. We have ambitious plans to grow our business further and currently have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Account Manager to join our Solution Delivery team based at our offices in Cambridge.
Technical Account Manager
Working directly with new and existing customers, your role will be to project manage and perform GHX solution implementations through all stages of the project cycle from kick off to go live. This is a multi-functional role encompassing project management, implementation, solution design, training and consultancy. You’ll strive to continuously drive forward projects to deliver excellent customer solutions and help achieve our financial growth and customer satisfaction goals.
Above everything, you will have the desire to succeed and demonstrate the enthusiasm and energy to inspire and influence those around you. Continuous learning will be part of the experience with us so we don’t expect you to arrive knowing everything, but the following competencies will enable you to be successful in this role:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role with a proven track record of customers communication and management e.g. technical account, consulting or implementation management with supply chain and order management solutions. GHX systems knowledge is advantageous.
- Solid knowledge of EDI principles and data semantics
- Very good knowledge of project management methodologies (theoretical and practical aspects), techniques and tools
- Understanding of inventory management practices highly desirable
- Knowledge of business/functional principles of the healthcare industry– NHS health sector experience preferred.
- Strong MS office skills essential - Microsoft Project and CRM system knowledge an advantage
- Exceptional people skills that allow the ability to work with cross-functional teams and personnel at varying levels of GHX and customer organisations.
- Self-motivator and imitative taker, not afraid of influencing, driven, reliable and a desire to improve
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise conflicting demands; excellent planning and organising skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- A transparent communicator with a professional presentation style that looks for solutions and accuracy and easily convey technical and non-technical information to a diverse audience.
- A team player who lives our Company values (Collaborate, Innovate, Inspire, Grow)
- Willingness to travel across UK & IRL (approx. 20-40%)
In return, GHX as an innovative and global organisation offers an open and team orientated working environment together with an attractive compensation and benefits package.
Find out more about us on our website.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To apply, send us your CV and covering email together with your current salary and expectations.