At GHX, our mission is to reduce the cost of doing business in healthcare by enabling better supply chain management. Through our suite of supply chain software solutions, we make it easier for hospitals, healthcare providers and suppliers to drive cost and inefficiency out of their processes. We have ambitious plans to grow our business further and currently have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Account Manager to join our Solution Delivery team based at our offices in Cambridge.
Technical Account Manager
Working directly with new and existing customers, your role will be to project manage and perform GHX solution implementations through all stages of the project cycle from kick off to go live. This is a multi-functional role encompassing project management, implementation, solution design, training and consultancy. You’ll strive to continuously drive forward projects to deliver excellent customer solutions and help achieve our financial growth and customer satisfaction goals.
Above everything, you will have the desire to succeed and demonstrate the enthusiasm and energy to inspire and influence those around you. Continuous learning will be part of the experience with us so we don’t expect you to arrive knowing everything, but the following competencies will enable you to be successful in this role:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role with a proven track record of customers communication and management e.g. technical account, consulting or implementation management with supply chain and order management solutions. GHX systems knowledge is advantageous.
- Technical understanding or experience of EDI.
- Proven project management skills are essential.
- Experience in infrastructure and business processes in the healthcare sector and hospital supply chain is highly desirable.
- The ability to work cross-functionally and with different levels of an organization combined with strong customer management skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- A strong communicator with a professional presentation style and the ability to convey technical and non-technical information to a diverse audience.
- A team player who lives our Company values (Collaborate, Innovate, Inspire, Grow)
In return, GHX as an innovative and global organisation offers an open and team orientated working environment together with an attractive compensation and benefits package.
Find out more about us on our website.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To apply, send us your CV and covering email together with your current salary and expectations.