Are you interested in providing the support businesses need to attract, motivate, retain and engage the best staff? Are you a great communicator? We are looking for a motivated individual to join our busy Employee Benefits team in this key client facing role...
Employee Benefits Client Relationship Manager
A BIT MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be a primary office based contact to clients, managing and administering a portfolio of Employee Benefits (EB) including such things as Group Personal Pension (GPP), Group Life Assurance (GLA), Group Income Protection (GIP) and flexible benefits, dealing with all aspects of client affairs, within agreed procedures and regulations, whilst providing support to the Consultants.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- You have the ability to proactively manage all aspects of client affairs in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Adhere to administrative procedural notes provided and company policies within the employee handbook
- Able to work on own initiative but also closely with team members and make an active contribution to the team
- Develop and maintain good working relations with internal departments/staff and external contacts
- Able to communicate, clearly and precisely, both verbally and in writing, at all levels
- Plan, organise and prioritise workload, to ensure work is dealt with within agreed service standards
- Regularly improve knowledge and gain a comprehensive understanding of employee benefits and associated legislation
- Attend client meetings with the consultant
- Adopt an open, honest approach and deal with all aspect of the account manager role with integrity
- Ensure client needs are addressed through attentive listening and understanding of their issues and resolve them accordingly
- Proactive, enthusiastic and driven approach
- A positive attitude to client care
- Ability to work well under pressure maintaining attention to detail
- Clear concise communication skills at all levels
- Organised approach with the ability to prioritise work load
- Can deal with all situations in an open and honest manner, showing integrity always
- Possesses numeracy, literacy and IT skills
- Able to adopt a flexible approach within an ever changing environment
BENEFITS YOU GET IN RETURN:
Competitive basic salary plus bonus, and a flexible benefits package with everything (it’s what we do) including:
- Share incentive plan
- Group pension
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Health cash plan
Don’t forget: it is flexible so you can pick benefits to suit you!
In addition, you can expect:
- Excellent career progression, with fantastic opportunities for promotion
- Training and support.
- A great office environment
- The opportunity to take part in crazy charity fundraising events and other social activities
HOW TO APPLY
Interested? Apply now with your CV and cover letter.
SIMILAR JOB TITLES:
- Internal key account manager
- Customer relationship manager
- Customer service advisor
- Customer care advisor