Our ideal candidate
To be successful in this role you must have strong administrative skills and ability to grasp difficult concepts and assimilate complex environments. You will have exceptional planning and organising capabilities with the demonstrable ability to investigate and resolve issues. In addition, you will have:
- A flexible approach and a strong focus on task completion.
- Strong communication skills at varying levels across multiple countries and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision and be able to identify and prioritise work.
- Good IT skills specifically in the areas of MS Office (including advanced Excel, word and PPT)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
Why work for GÉANT?
GÉANT is a non-profit organisation made by people where diversity is our strength; with high capacity networks, offering best services funded by the European Commission and the NRNENs to support researchers, educators and innovators - at national, European and international levels.
Benefits of working at GÉANT
You’ll receive excellent benefits at GÉANT – we offer a generous holiday allowance and a 5% end of year bonus as standard. We also invest heavily in learning to help our people become the best at what they do.
We offer flexible working (around core business hours) and the opportunity to work from home on an occasional basis.
The other benefits you receive will depend on the country you are employed in, but you can rest assured that these will include an appropriate pension scheme and medical insurance.