What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly skilled and ambitious Research Associate to push the boundaries of cell reprograming. The right candidate will believe nothing is impossible, and that given the right opportunity, their hard work and adaptability will allow them to achieve the highest standards, delivering world-class science, commercial success, patient impact.
At Mogrify, you will:
- Conduct high-level scientific research aimed at the development and in vitro validation of human cell conversions using our proprietary direct cellular conversion technology;
- Perform both specialist and day-to-day laboratory work with extreme care, organize your own workload efficiently and operate with limited supervision;
- Support wider project teams under the direction of a project manager, complete assigned tasks in an efficient and precise manner;
- Troubleshoot your own experiments, learning new techniques and perform multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Provide technical training in specific techniques and technologies to the rest of the team;
- Keep accurate data records, follow instruction and comply with company procedures;
- Contribute ideas and solutions that improve the way that the department works;
Research Associate profile:
- Recent BSc/MSc graduate in a relevant area with at least 1 year of follow-on experience;
- Team player, self-motivated with positive thinking with a “can-do” attitude;
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills;
- Mammalian tissue culture experience is required;
- Experience handling and characterization of different cell types, such as pluripotent stem cells, and experience in in vitro cell differentiation and reprograming, would be advantageous.
How will you be rewarded?
We look for great, not good, rewarding hard work with upper quartile remuneration and a highly competitive benefits package including:
- Competitive Pension
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Share Scheme
- Income Protection
- 25 Days Holiday
How can you apply?
If this sounds like you and you share our core values, and you can also bring something new to our culture, we’d love to share our journey with you. To learn more and apply, please send your CV and a covering letter stating the title of the position you are applying for.