A BIT MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
Marketing Coordinator - Cambridge
A BIT MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
We are recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator on a permanent basis. Our marketing team work closely with our sales teams across the Mattioli Woods group – in fact there’s rarely a project that doesn’t involved the marketing team!
The successful candidate will have a marketing experience with a creative flair, positive attitude and a flexible working approach. You will have excellent proof-reading skills, passionate about social media and able to meet deadlines. We’re looking for a bright, creative, commercially minded Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
Whilst in this role you are primarily expected to assist in providing outstanding marketing that supports our company vision and values. As a marketing coordinator, you will coordinate marketing strategies to deepen relationships with clients and drive new business.
Other responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the marketing team to coordinator and deliver day-to-day activities that lead to the successful completion of projects and tasks.
- Organising the production of branded items such as literature, merchandise and stationery etc.
- Assisting with the production of artwork, sourcing images, print and checking copy.
- Running projects with design, print and merchandise agencies, including brochures, exhibition kit, signage, banners etc.
- Production of PowerPoint slides that adhere to brand guidelines.
- Proactively distribute and manage stock levels of literature, merchandise and provide a monthly update in Excel.
- Manage the image library folder and organise photoshoots for colleagues with external photographers.
- Keep the marketing manager aware of all activities requiring your support.
- Contribute to the monthly marketing report.
- Support in the administration of the marketing inbox.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Full UK Driving Licence (and willingness to travel nationwide)
- CIM or other recognised qualification (or working towards).
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects.
- Well organised and self-motivated.
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- Excellent attention to detail.
BENEFITS YOU GET IN RETURN:
In addition to excellent career progression, training, support and a great office environment, you will also have the exciting opportunity to take part in charity fundraising events and other social activities. Excellent career progression, with fantastic opportunities for promotion.
Your benefits package includes the following:
- Share Incentive Plan
- Group Pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Health Cash Plan
Don’t forget, it is flexible so that means you can pick benefits to suit you!
HOW TO APPLY:
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Click on 'Apply Now'.