Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting product positioning and messaging across different communication channels
- Identifying key personas, their relevant buying journeys and creating clear value propositions
- Identifying new marketing opportunities to enhance brand awareness and competitiveness
- Developing and executing multi-channel campaigns using marketing automation tools such as Pardot
- Developing and producing marketing collateral
- Assisting with external events such as exhibitions, workshops, roadshows etc.
- Using data and marketing analytics to make key decisions on marketing activities
- Marketing budget management
- Management of co-marketing activities
Required skills and qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years’ marketing experience ideally within a relevant industry
- Proven experience in defining product positioning and messaging
- Experience with a CRM such as Salesforce and marketing automation tools
- Experience of campaign creation, management and scoring
- Expertise in use of marketing automation analytics to drive lead quality and improvements in marcoms activities
- Knowledge of relevant social media and digital platforms
- Working knowledge of HTML and content management systems
- Familiarity with Google systems and tools, including Google AdWords, Tag Manager, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of graphic design software (Adobe Suite)
- Understanding of ecommerce best practice
- Up-to-date knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines with strong planning skills
Dolomite Bio is an exciting and dynamic place to work. Focusing on Advancing and Democratising Single Cell Research, we support scientists around the world with cutting edge technology to help develop, optimise and commercialise new single cell protocols, techniques and products.
The role is based in Royston, a short commute from Cambridge and on the main train line to Kings Cross. Staff benefits include 25 days paid holiday per year (not including bank holidays), pension scheme, private health insurance, cycle scheme and a ‘green’ car scheme.
Please note - strictly no recruitment agencies.