We’re PitPat and we’re using the latest technology to help owners and pet care brands keep dogs happy and healthy. And they love it! Some call us the ‘Fitbit for dogs’ and we’ve recently launched a new subscription club called PitPat Life that rewards dog owners with Perks, Points and Prizes for walking and weighing their dog, a bit like ‘Vitality’ but for dogs. We are seeking candidates for the role of Customer Support Agent to join our growing team based at our offices in Cambridge.
Customer Support Agent
The Customer Support Agent will:
- Answer and triage incoming calls and emails from customers, suppliers, partners and other business contacts [25% of time];
- Provide first line customer support, answering general enquiries and escalating more complex cases [40% of time];
- Support customers with their subscription payments [10% of time];
- Ship customer orders [15% of time];
- Assist with other tasks around the office when needed including helping out with office administration and tradeshows [10% of time].
We’re looking for someone with previous experience in a customer facing role, and someone who is:
- Amiable, confident and driven, with good telephone manner and strong interpersonal skills;
- Confident with technology (including MS office, email etc.) and able to offer customer support for our product (after training);
- Able to manage time, prioritise and multi-task as necessary;
- Reliable, organised, and has excellent attention to detail;
- Willing to learn on the job, and participate in tasks that need doing around the office;
- Friendly, with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service, and a 'can do’ attitude;
- A dog lover with a strong understanding and feeling for dog owners and their concerns;
- Able to work daily in Cambridge (core office hours 9-5pm);
- Enthusiastic about the large number of dog-related puns that form part of our working lives.
Additional languages would be a benefit, but not essential.
Benefits of the role include:
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Dog friendly office
- Garden with BBQ
- Well stocked kitchen
- Pawsome team social events
Job reference: PP-JOB-22
Reports to: Operations Manager.
Location: 5 Brooklands Avenue, Cambridge (a short walk from Cambridge train station).
Remuneration: £17-22k based on experience + benefits.
Start date: ASAP.
How to apply: If you think you’d be pawsome in this role, and you’re interested in talking more about it, please send your CV and an email telling us why you think you’d be a great member of our pack to email@example.com. Strictly no recruiters – we will bark at you.