Redgate is the leading provider of software for professionals working on the Microsoft and Oracle data platform. We have over 200,000 customers in every type of organization around the world, from small and medium-sized businesses to 91% of companies in the Fortune 100 – including Allianz, TUI, BMW, and Siemens. Our SQL Toolbelt helps users …
Business Development Representative
Redgate is the leading provider of software for professionals working on the Microsoft and Oracle data platform. We have over 200,000 customers in every type of organization around the world, from small and medium-sized businesses to 91% of companies in the Fortune 100 – including Allianz, TUI, BMW, and Siemens.
Our SQL Toolbelt helps users implement DevOps best practice for their databases, easily monitor database performance, and improve team productivity. Join us today to help bring our ingeniously simple software to more people, and help us make Redgate an even better place to work. We are an international company with offices in England, USA, Australia and Germany. if you share our core values, but can also bring something new to our culture, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Business Development organization. The Sales organization is comprised of two business units; Business Development and Account Executive. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day. Redgate offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell business solutions and take your career to the next level!
What We Expect From You
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Redgate products
- The opportunity to generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Create and prioritize target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize Redgate and the on-demand model
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Native or fluent in German
- Fluency in written and verbal – German and English
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University preferred
- 2 – 4 years of full-time corporate sales experience (software sales is a plus)
- CRM experience
- Inside sales experience
- Enterprise prospecting experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- A self-starter with a track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills in German.
- Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email and video
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude
- General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products and business solutions quickly and accurately
- Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross-business collaboration
What’s in it for you?
- Clear and structured career path into Account Executive capacity and beyond
- World – Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry
- Opportunity to make a massive impact on your customer’s’ business by providing best Database solutions in the world
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where we will make sure you reach your full potential