Cambridge Cancer Genomics (CCG.ai) is a startup on a mission to ensure that each patient has the right drug, at the right time, to beat their cancer. We build the software to enable data-driven precision oncology and systematically develop data-driven biomarkers indicative of treatment response.
We believe that increasing amounts of clinical and genomic data have the potential to transform cancer treatment, and enable oncologists to make smarter decisions about which drug to use in which circumstance.
Our operating system, OncOS, makes this data accessible to oncologists and helps power adoption of precision oncology. Our biomarker discovery engine, OncAI, helps pharmaceutical companies with complex biomarker discovery for clinical trial stratification and patient selection.
Main duties and responsibilities: You’ll be responsible for completing outbound sales opportunities. You’ll develop, execute and own our sales process, ensuring opportunities are converted to sales. You’ll also be comfortable maintaining relationships with clients and solving their queries and gathering feedback for the product team. You’ll work within our business development team.
We’d like to work with someone who:
• Enjoys working and communicating effectively with other great team members
• Takes the initiative – we will expect you to take ownership of whatever you work on from initial direction
• Wants to grow with us – as we continue to grow, you’ll be called on to take more responsibility, mentor others and lead teams
• Is willing to learn and be open to criticism
• Experience managing outbound sales opportunities
• Experience managing clients
• Proven relationship management skills
• Excellent networking skills and enjoy going to events
• We use lots of other stuff too, and if you’re the right candidate, you’ll enjoy picking up any new workflows you don’t already know
Useful experience (although we are open-minded):
• Inbound sales experience and management
• Experience with Salesforce or similar
• Experience of a sales process in a medical software start-up
• Experience working with NGS products
Competitive salary depending on experience. Also includes equity and bonus-based remuneration. Our hiring process includes a phone interview, technical challenge, an in-person interview day and reference checks. We aim to complete the hiring process within 4-6 weeks of application.
Other benefits include:
• Flexible hours (outside of core hours)
• Paid personal development days (e.g. hackathons, hosting events, learning to code)
• Potential to attend conferences and meetings worldwide
• Free snacks
• Generous annual leave allowance
• Employee discounts (reduced cinema tickets, exclusive discounts, etc.)
People who join us range from academics at leading university research labs to ambitious young developers and machine learning engineers. Team CCG.ai is comprised of talented, innovative, and motivated people that share our vision of transforming cancer treatment. Work at CCG.ai is incredibly varied and we challenge ourselves daily with interesting problems.
As a team, we are committed to working together to positively impact the lives of cancer patients. We are looking for talented people who will fit into our diverse, supportive and stimulating team culture. Our roles will suit people who want space to think creatively, overcome challenges and work together on world-changing technology.
We care about each other and believe that a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or your secret aversion to cucumber water.
We work all over the world and often socialise together. You’ll often find us chatting through interesting problems over a coffee, or playing games with each other over lunch.
Location: Cambridge, UK