We are looking to further expand our Project Management team, could you be our new team member?
Software Project Manager
We are looking for someone who can take on the responsibility for the planning and execution of projects, ensuring all projects are resourced properly and project leads are given adequate direction.
Excellent communication will need to be second nature to the right candidate who can work with the project leads on all releases, develop project management processes, create action plans and monitor project metrics, while working closely with our colleagues in our parent company, IAR Systems.
You may be asked to travel internationally from time to time.
- 3+ years prior experience in project management
- Software development experience
- Software release cycle experience
- Project Management tools e.g. Jira, MS Project etc.
- Waterfall and Agile working methods experience
- Used to reporting measurements on project performance
- Experience implementing development processes and suggesting improvements
- Degree in a relevant area e.g. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering
- Experience with Embedded C, C# & Python
- Experience with CI Schedulers e.g. Jenkins & TeamCity
- Understanding of security and crypto concepts
- Understanding of the concepts of continuous integration and testing
- Basic understanding of communication protocols e.g. Sockets, TCP/IP etc.
- Customer facing experience
- Experience in constructing financial justifications
We are the industry leader in providing security solutions for the IoT market. Helping our customers to prevent IP theft, counterfeiting and malware from the conception of a product.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Location: Trumpington, Cambridge, UK.