We are looking for a a Bioanalytical Programme Manager with excellent communication skills to join our Fordham site.
Bioanalytical Programme Manager
You will be responsible for leading a team of Scientists and Senior Scientists to ensure the timely delivery of bioanalytical services to our customers. You will act as Study Director/Principal Investigator for GLP studies and as an Analytical Project Manager for GCP studies as well as supervising the work of others within the department.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:-
- Trouble shoot equipment breakdowns
- Communicate with external suppliers to arrange scheduled maintenance and repairs
- Host engineers while on site
- Completion of documentation and records
- Log in test substances
- Manage storage and life cycle of test substance
- Effectively communicate with team, customers and external suppliers
- Plan and carry out temperature mapping of sample storage areas
- Support other areas of the team by performing in-house equipment maintenance, kit building, QC checks, reagent preparation and glass washing
- Contribute to and implement process improvements
Education, experience and person specification:-
- Experience of working within a laboratory to ISO and/or GxP requirements and understanding of Quality Systems is desirable
- Self-starter who is eager to learn and progress
- An excellent communicator able to liaise effectively with colleagues across the whole site
- Demonstrates initiative and problem solving skills and has a proactive and flexible attitude
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Confident, highly approachable and a team player who isn’t afraid to ask questions
What we can offer you:
We offer a flexible approach to work, in a friendly and informal environment. As well as a competitive salary, we offer a range of flexible benefits including a group personal pension plan, cycle to work scheme, travel insurance and many more.