Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the delivery of the planned General Insurance (GI) pricing strategy and profitability for the Irish GI business.
- Work with all local functions and senior management in ensuring that the Pricing function operates efficiently in Ireland.
- Work with the UK-based Data Science teams to develop best in class pricing models for the Irish market.
- Use leading edge segmentation and modelling techniques to identify preferred market segments and drive high-reaching advantage.
- Maintain effective pricing governance and control process for the Irish market and full documentation of pricing consistent with the Aviva GI Technical Pricing Business Standard.
Skills & Experience required:
- General Insurance (GI) Pricing experience in Personal or Commercial Lines business desirable.
- Strong technical numerical, actuarial or statistical background with an ability to analyse, interpret and use numerical and statistical pricing analyses.
- Experience of the implementation of standard methodology technical pricing into street pricing.
- Highly motivated to produce accurate work whilst under pressure and to tight timescales
- Experience of Emblem, Radar, MS Excel, Word, SAS, SQL and general programming desirable.
What will you get for this role?
- A competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications.
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme.
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review.
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family! (Some exclusions apply).
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
Our diversity and inclusion policies and initiatives are shaping an environment where everyone feels welcome regardless of age, disability, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or those with other caring responsibilities.
Our approach helps to ensure that Aviva is a place which values difference and provides equal opportunities for all!