We’re looking for an experienced electronics engineer to accelerate our ability to design, develop and manufacture the circuits required to deliver the Evonetix DNA synthesis instrument. This role is ideal for someone who loves all aspects of circuit design and has demonstrated throughout their career the capability of translating these designs to commercial products. The interdisciplinary nature of our work means this role is not restricted to working solely in the electronics team, but will require direct collaboration with other engineering and scientific groups across multiple workstreams. An inquisitive, scientific mind; a disciplined, systems engineering approach to development; and a passion for educating your colleagues while also learning new skills are personality traits that we value highly.
Your Skills and Experience
Essentials – you will need to demonstrate experience and ability in these fields.
- Analogue and mixed-signal circuit design
- Digital circuits and embedded systems
- Power management and regulation
- Schematic entry (ideally in Altium Designer) and review of PCB layout
- Design for manufacture and test
- Embedded communication networks (e.g. Modbus, CAN, Ethernet)
Desirables – experience in any of these fields will help you stand out from the competition.
- ASIC design
- RTL design for FPGAs
- DevOps for embedded systems
- Control systems/Automation
- Systems engineering management
- Product design to regulatory requirements
This unique opportunity to be part of an exciting company and exceptional team comes with an attractive benefits package which include a contributory pension, private medical care, life assurance as well as a share option scheme.