Great opportunity for a Bioprocessing scientist to help our clients with a range or our equipment. Based in Royston (near Cambridge).
Bioprocess Scientific Support Specialist
Have you always wanted to work on the products that will change the world? We are producing a next generation of bioprocessing equipment, enabling researchers globally to advance their studies that will help humanity. If you are keen to get involved in automation, robotics and precise instrumentation, then look no further. You will be an experienced biotechnology/ biology scientist with a keen interest in instruments. You will want to know how they work and be keen to assist our clients on complex issues.
About the position:
- Providing full technical support to clients
- Owning technical lifecycle of products
- Providing fast response to escalated calls
- Managing information and technical documentation
- Analysing data and continuously improving processes
- Proactive in resolving issues
- Working collaboratively with local and remote team members
- Minimum a degree in Biotechnology/ Biology or Life Sciences discipline or equivalent
- Previous experience in bioprocessing
- Ideally, previous experience in using bioreactors
- Strong customer focus
- Persistent and a strong communicator
- Able to resolve/ escalate issues on time
- Capable of working in a collaborative environment
In order to commence working with us, the successful candidate will need the right to work in the UK.
Why work for us
- Opportunities for career development
- Excellent working environment
- A growing company with strong values: sustainability, openness, enjoyment
Sartorius is a leading international partner of biopharmaceutical research and the industry. In fiscal 2019, the company earned sales revenue of some 1.83 billion euros. At the end of 2019, more than 9,000 people were employed at the Group’s approximately 60 manufacturing and sales sites, serving customers around the globe. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise, while thriving in a vibrant and innovative environment.
Interested? Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organisation suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognised for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
To find out more about Sartorius as an employer visit us on Sartorius Careers
Become part of our global team.