Maplesoft™ is a leading provider of software tools for engineering, science, research and teaching.
Sales Support Engineer
Maple is math software that combines the world's most powerful math engine with an interface that makes it extremely easy to analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems. MapleSim is a powerful modeling environment for creating and simulating complex multi-domain physical systems.
Join our growing Sales and Support team in Europe, with a focus on France, and help inspire a companywide culture of customer success, putting our customers at the heart of all we do. The Sales Support Engineer will work closely with our Sales team to provide support for new customer opportunities. A core function of this role will be demonstrating our products and answering technical questions from new and prospective customers who are using our products for engineering applications. This role requires fluency in French and English.
As the Sales Support Engineer, you will:
- Help to onboard new customers and work to ensure they are successful using Maplesoft’s products (mainly MapleSim) for their engineering applications.
- Proactively engage with existing and prospective customers to understand their objectives as well as any challenges that may be preventing adoption.
- Help end users by listening to their concerns and proposing solutions in return.
- Work closely with the Sales Account Manager and Renewals Manager to ensure that MapleSim customers renew and grow their contracts.
- Deliver presentations and perform product demos and training for existing and potential customers; create your own technical product demos.
- Respond to technical and non-technical questions from our MapleSim customers.
- Engage in post-sales activities to ensure customers are getting the most out of our products.
- Create a vision for success for your territory through planning and strategizing with the Maplesoft team.
- Post-secondary degree in a technical field such as Engineering or Computer Science.
- At least two years of experience in a customer facing role.
- Strong technical aptitude in modelling and simulation-based engineering applications and the ability to quickly develop deep understanding of new software.
- Interested in multi-domain systems engineering applications in both academic and industry markets.
- Skilled in informatics programming language would be an asset.
- Fluency in French and English is required; fluency in German is preferred.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Proactive, autonomous problem solver who takes initiative.
- Ability to travel within and outside of Europe.
Working at Maplesoft
Our teams build world-class software and services for system simulation, calculation management and systems engineering. Our product suite reflects the philosophy that given great tools, people can do great things!
Maplesoft offers a collaborative culture and the opportunity to work on some of the most innovative and exciting projects in the industry. We are committed to providing every employee with professional growth opportunities, a supportive work environment, and excellent compensation and benefits.