The position of Senior Systems Engineer is required to architect and develop platform software for new products and benchmarking the products against other solutions in the market.
Opportunities for permanent roles in a range of business sectors
Senior Systems Engineer
- Design, develop and test device drivers and application specific software on Linux.
- Kernel configuration and patching.
- Board bring up and evaluation of various SOC Hardware.
- Low level Pcie device driver development on Linux.
- Experience in various Multi Core ARM processors cortex A-72, A-53, A-57 (or similar).
- Embedded C, C++ programming.
- Engineering level Degree or relevant experience
- Linux build processes, deployment and testing.
- Knowledge and experience of Linux file system structures, scripting and configuration.
- Firmware development using integrated third party libraries.
- Hands-on experience of system-level evaluation and benchmarking
- Low level device driver development (I2C, SPI, UART)
- Various networking protocols.
- Able to work in Agile Driven Environment.
- Documentation and version control
- Good Knowledge in Reviewing Schematics, and Datasheets.
- High speed switch and Network Configuration.
- Hyper Converged Server architecture.
Job Type: Full time permanent position
Salary: Dependent on qualification and experience