As an Systems Test Engineer you are required to develop unit tests and system wide test case on multiple platforms and benchmark the products against other solutions in the market.
Opportunities for permanent roles in a range of business sectors
Systems Test Engineer
- Develop and test cases at user space level on Linux.
- Develop test cases to validate EOL production.
- Interact with HW team and factory to advice and provide them with different test suites.
- Debug and advice of fault cases.
- Benchmarking of the products.
- Embedded C, C++ programming.
- Good working knowledge in Python, Rest Api, Java Script.
- Engineering level Degree or relevant experience.
- Experience of Open Source software, Linux build processes, deployment and testing.
- Knowledge and experience of Linux file system structures, scripting and configuration.
- Documentation and version control
- Hands-on experience of system-level testing and benchmarking.
- Various networking protocols.
- Proven product development track record.
- Experience in Agile mode of working Environment.
- DVT cycle.
- High speed Network Switch Configuration.
Job Type: Full time permanent position
Salary: Dependent on qualification and experience