IT Service Desk Engineer
Service Desk Engineer
About Bridge Partners
Bridge Partners are widely regarded as Cambridge’s leading supplier of outsourced IT support. We provide bespoke onsite & remote support to Start-ups and SME’s in various sectors from biotechnology, life sciences & economics. We focus on long-term relationships that stay true to our values of clarity, partnership and quality.
- Working as part of a busy Service Desk team providing remote support by email, phone or in person on a shift rota between 8am and 6.30pm Monday – Friday
- Deploying client hardware (laptops, desktops, servers)
- Undertaking varied and interesting project work for clients, giving you opportunities to extend your skills and work with other team members in the business.
- Monitoring client’s IT services remotely and taking ownership of issues when required.
- Conducting training to the internal Service Desk team on occasion.
- Work with various cloud service management tools including Azure Active Directory, Office365, SharePoint, Mimecast and other client specific applications.
- Experienced with VMware vSphere 6.5 infrastructure.
- Monitor and troubleshoot IT availability and performance issues and ensure any necessary action is taken using remote supporting tools.
- Manage backup and disaster recovery systems and monitors, including Veeam, AvePoint, DFSR and Backup Assist.
- Support the junior Service Desk team members as a point of escalation for IT troubleshooting.
What we need from you
- Experience working within an IT helpdesk environment.
- 2+ years’ experience using Microsoft technologies for server and desktop support, working with Azure Active Directory and Office 365 management to support end-users.
- An aptitude for good customer service with a friendly and professional attitude.
- A determined and positive problem-solving mindset motivated to see the challenge through to resolution.
What’s in it for you?
- At Bridge Partners, we are a family. We’re a friendly bunch with passion, ambition and we thrive on teamwork, learning & development
- We’re committed to your personal career growth and we’ll provide you with opportunities to further your technical skills and progress within the business
- Profit share, BUPA health care & 5% contributory pension
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), increasing every 2 years you work with us
- A wide variety of company socials
If this sounds like you, then start your journey with the Bridge Partners family by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org