App developers, stores and payment providers cross the threshold into the Bango ecosystem to converge, grow and thrive.
By bringing businesses together and powering e-commerce with unique data-driven insights, Bango delivers new business opportunities and new dimensions of growth for customers around the world. Being inside the Bango circle means global merchants including Amazon, Google and Microsoft can work together with payment partners from Africa to the Americas, accelerating the performance of everyone on the inside.
Bango. Think inside the circle.
We currently have a full time position for a Senior Finance Business Analyst & Transformation Manager to join us, reporting directly to the CFO. Here at Bango, you have a fantastic opportunity to significantly contribute to the continued rapid growth of the company. This is a critical role within the Finance team to ensure continued growth. You will directly support finance and the business to proactively facilitate and provide efficient, meaningful, and commercial analysis of business information. This is a very much hands on role and will also include month end production tasks as well as ad hoc projects.
Bango will provide an excellent working environment, flexible working options, your own personal development plan, investment in training, opportunity to innovate, and a chance to work with our exciting global partners, like Google, Microsoft and Amazon.
- Produce all monthly KPI reports and analysis
- Providing insightful financial analysis of monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets
- Provide accurate data for invoicing and revenue accruals and reconcile data to information from operators and partners to the finance systems.
- Working with Finance on month end production tasks
- Provide and build business modelling scenarios for sales, marketing, and other stakeholders
- Financial and strategic analysis of the market including segmentation
- Working with sales staff and other stake holders to model revenue budgets and forecasts
- Developing sales analysis which will enable informed decisions and facilitate monitoring of progress versus targets
- Presenting data analysis to key stakeholders
- Providing ad hoc finance and commercial projects where appropriate to support strategic goals and business decision making
- Build, design, plan, test, innovate and maintain finance dashboards and BI system
- Implement, test, and complete installation of Finance systems and new apps and modules e.g.
‒ Intercompany console
‒ App based expenses system
‒ Budget and forecasts automation
‒ Exchange rate platform
- Training staff in the use of new reports and systems as developed.
- Monitoring system and processes flows e.g. the closure of all the relevant subsidiary accounts.
- Working with the finance team members to continually improve process and system
- Work with development on payment customer platform reports to ensure timely and accurate reconciliations
- Ensuring that new payment routes are appropriately tested, and that improved reporting and reconciliation is provided
- Management of outsourced system suppliers
Knowledge & Skills
- Sage 200c or ERP maintenance/ implementations, configuration, data migration and go live
- Advanced Excel and data manipulation
- BI systems experience
- Process development and quality improvement
- Excellent knowledge of report design & testing
- Strong investigatory skills - able to discover, analyses and resolve issues that arise.
- Able to manage your own time and handle multi-task delivery to short timescales.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Self-motivated individual able to proactively find solutions to problems/challenges in all internal finance operational issues.
- Fully eligible to work in the EU
- Finance qualification, AAT, CIMA, Finance BA, Bookkeeping, or finance experience
- End user training
- Project management
- Line management
- A friendly, informal working environment
- Your own Bango buddy - to help you settle in
- Bendi-time (flexible working hours)
- Bango social events
- Choose your own headphones, keyboard & mouse
- Generous share option scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 28 days with 4 years' service
- Cycle to work, gym discount
- Weekly onsite Pilates and Yoga classes, weekly onsite massages
- Financial support for employee activity groups and charitable activities
- Free fruit, drinks and snacks, limitless tea, coffee and good quality espressos
- Company branded hoodie… to keep you happy and comfortable
- Group personal pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Employee Assistance Program