We are looking for a highly skilled and ambitious Business Development & Strategy Associate/Manager. The right candidate will believe nothing is impossible, and that given the right opportunity, their hard work and adaptability will allow them to achieve the highest standards, delivering world-class science, commercial success and patient impact.
At Mogrify, you will:
- Produce qualitative and quantitative market/industry analysis to advise the long-term and short-term strategic direction of the company
- Review scientific and medical literature to support determining Mogrify’s competitive advantage in the Cell & Gene therapy field
- Identify, reach-out and foster relationships with scientific and commercial key opinion leaders in the cell therapy space
- Work with the R&D and IP team to support the strategic and commercial development of the Mogrify assets
- Prepare summary information on the progress of the business development pipeline, expected deal closures, and risk/opportunity assessments for periodic presentations with senior management
- Develop, foster and systematically track relationships with top tier external parties (Biotech and Pharma companies) to deliver strategically aligned deals
- Deal revenue model construction to support the Business Development team on deal valuation and negotiation
- Work closely with the alliance management to assure the continued fostering of key partnerships.
- Prepare summary information on the progress of the program, timeline updates, and risk/opportunity assessments for periodic presentations with senior management
- Write thought leadership articles within the cell therapy and biotechnology space
- A degree in the life sciences is required (PhD highly preferred) with a minimum of 3 years working experience in the pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology industry, with direct experience in strategy and/or business development and/or licensing
- A scientific background in cell therapy is highly desirable; MBA a plus
- Ability to synthesize market intelligence and generate an appropriate strategy accordingly
- Highly resourceful team player with the ability to be extremely effective independently
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills are a must in order to work effectively with key stakeholders, including both internal senior management and external business partners
- Well-developed skills for gaining the cooperation of others and brokering communication and harmony among both internal and external networks
- A high-energy individual who strives on success and who has the persistence to follow problems through to their final resolution; understands all aspects relating to “ownership”
- Self-confident and self-aware with gravitas, presence and credibility
How will you be rewarded?
We look for great, not good, rewarding hard work with upper quartile remuneration and a highly competitive benefits package including:
- Contributory pension (8%)
- Health and dental insurance
- Share options scheme
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- 25 Days’ annual leave (increasing to a maximum of 30 days)
How can you apply?
If this sounds like you and you share our core values, and you can also bring something new to our culture, we’d love to share our journey with you. To learn more and apply, please send your CV and a covering letter stating the title of the position you are applying for to email@example.com.