We are seeking a senior front-end developer to work with our talented team of researchers and software developers, and play a leading role in building the products on top of our state-of-the-art technology.
We’re looking for people with expertise in front-end and back-end development. This includes experience with web frameworks such as Vue.js, RESTful APIs. An interest in, and knowledge of, machine learning and Natural Language Processing would be an advantage but is not essential. This role will give you the opportunity to be exposed to them.
This is a technically challenging and entrepreneurial role that will give you the opportunity of working in an exciting, high energy, creative and very fast-moving start-up environment – at the same time as working alongside some of the world’s best-known technology companies. We offer exceptionally competitive packages and a fun, yet focussed, working environment. The role of senior front-end developer requires the following skills:
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the UI/UX of Iprova’s web applications.
- Contribute to the technical design and implementation of Iprova’s products.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering or equivalent.
- 4+ years commercial experience in front-end development including at least one web development framework. Preferably experience with the Vue.js framework.
- Experience with graphical design and visualisation for web applications.
- Experience with product ownership in terms of UI/UX.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to us.
Acknowledgement: During periods where we receive very high numbers of applications, we will only reply to those we wish to advance.
Data Protection: Please note that we will only use the information you give us for recruitment purposes. By submitting your details to apply for a position, you consent to have your personal details used to process the job application. We will treat the information in strict confidence.
Strictly No Agencies: we have existing contracts with our preferred recruitment agencies and will not review speculative CVs from other agencies