What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly skilled and ambitious Scientist/Senior Scientist to join the Process Development team. The right candidate will believe nothing is impossible, and that given the right opportunity, their hard work and adaptability will allow them to achieve the highest standards, delivering world-class science, commercial success, patient impact
At Mogrify, you will:
- Provide high-level scientific expertise for new and ongoing Process Development projects, contributing to all phases required, from experimental design through to execution and reporting;
- Work as a pivotal part of the Process Development team, conducting complex scientific wet lab research independently, as well as part of a wider project group;
- Lead and support new business initiatives as required, working alongside the business development and executive leadership team to achieve key program objectives;
- Analyze and interpret experimental data from multiple experiments, identifying problems and resolving technical issues;
- Act as a mentor to junior staff within the company.
- PhD graduate in Immunology, Biological Sciences, Biotechnology or related discipline, with a minimum of 5year post-doctoral experience in academia or private sector.
- Experienced in aseptic cell culture technique, with deep knowledge of a range of cell analysis and characterization techniques and methods;
- Experienced in assay development and validation using DoE
- Able to plan and prioritize own and others’ work in order to meet deadlines;
- Proven ability to work independently or within a collaborative team setting;
- Team player, self-motivated with positive thinking with a “can-do” attitude;
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in drug process development, and familiarity with GMP and GLP procedures would be advantageous
How will you be rewarded?
We look for great, not good, rewarding hard work with upper quartile remuneration and a highly competitive benefits package including:
- Contributory pension (8%)
- Health and dental insurance
- Share options scheme
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- 25 days’ annual leave – increasing to a maximum of 30 days
How can you apply?
If this sounds like you and you share our core values, and you can also bring something new to our culture, we’d love to share our journey with you. Please apply below with your CV and a covering letter stating the title of the position you are applying for.