What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly skilled and ambitious Research Associate to join the Process Development team. The right candidate will believe nothing is impossible, and that given the right opportunity, their hard work and adaptability will allow them to achieve the highest standards, delivering world-class science, commercial success, patient impact.
At Mogrify, you will:
- Contribute to high-level scientific research by conducting Process Development projects to a high standard and according to defined plans;
- Assist in the day-to-day running and coordination of the Process Development laboratory work, organize your own workload efficiently and operate with limited supervision;
- Support wider project teams under the direction of a project manager, complete assigned tasks in an efficient and precise manner;
- Troubleshoot your own experiments, learning new techniques and perform multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Provide technical training in specific techniques and technologies to the rest of the team;
- Keep accurate data records, follow instruction and comply with company procedures;
- Contribute ideas and solutions that improve the way that the department works.
- BSc/MSc graduate in Immunology, Biological Sciences, Biotechnology or related discipline;
- Several years experience in aseptic cell culture technique, with knowledge of a range of cell analysis and characterization techniques and methods;
- Experience in assay development and validation;
- Ability to plan and prioritize own work in order to meet deadlines;
- Experience in contributing to general lab duties;
- Team player, self-motivated with positive thinking with a “can-do” attitude;
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills;
- Experience of cell and gene therapy process development, and familiarity with DoE would be advantageous.
How will you be rewarded?
We look for great, not good, rewarding hard work with upper quartile remuneration and a highly competitive benefits package including:
- Contributory pension (8%)
- Health and dental insurance
- Share options scheme
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- 25 days’ annual leave – increasing to a maximum of 30 days
How can you apply?
If this sounds like you and you share our core values, and you can also bring something new to our culture, we’d love to share our journey with you. Please apply below with your CV and a covering letter stating the title of the position you are applying for.